Group work has priority in Group Study Rooms
Groups are defined as two or more people. The Extended Group Study Room (E108) is for groups of 4-8 people.
- A daily maximum of two (2) hours can be booked when reserving study rooms.
- All occupants should leave the room promptly at the end of your allotted time, as another group may be waiting for the room.
- Please keep discussions in the room at a level that does not disturb those in adjacent study areas.
- Please leave the room as clean and neat as you find it by properly disposing of all trash
- Rooms are intended to be for group study. If you are looking for quiet place to study individually, please use the North Carolina Archive and Local History Room.
- Note that only Faculty/Staff are permitted to book the E123 Conference Room.
After submitting a booking request, an email will be sent confirming the reservation.